Collected by Krisztina Kun
Krisztina Kun′s Wishlist
Thailand, ตำบล ช้างม่อย อำเภอเมืองเชียงใหม่ เชียงใหม่ 50000, Thailand
Ricker’s favorite in the city, the spartan Khao Soi Prince offers a subtly spiced bowl blessed only at the last minute with coconut cream. Bonus points for the housemade noodles and tender beef shin. 105-109 Thanon Kaew Nawarat, 66/(0) 53-242-446...
ถนน เจริญราษฎร์ Wang KET, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50000, Thailand
The owners claim that this 70-plus-year-old restaurant burns through 60 pounds of noodles a day. The khao soi is indeed that good. Richer than most, the broth is particularly full-flavored thanks to a generous amount of curry paste. It’s so good,...
Ko Lanta Yai, Ko Lanta District, Krabi 81150, Thailand
While you can spend days exploring all the beautiful beaches of Koh Lanta, do not miss a trip to the other side of the island for the Sunday market. A scenic motorbike ride across the mountains and you arrive at a true local market, all the...
- 1Restaurants + CafésThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World