Collected by Sharon
Sharon ′s Wishlist
740 E 56th Pl, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
This amazing museum nestled on Chicago's South side, was named after the founder of Chicago, Jean Baptiste Pointe DuSable, an Afro-Frenchman. Founded in 1961 by Dr. Margaret Burroughs, visitors will be able to explore, understand and be inspired...
2391 N Stockton Dr, Chicago, IL 60614, USA
Lincoln Park is a wonderful green area nearing Lake Michigan in Chicago. It has a Zoo free to the public as well as green lawns and flower beds. Near the North end is the multiple room conservator. Like the rest if the park it is open free to the...
111 E Upper Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
The Chicago Architecture Foundation is a must see if you are an architecture fanatic or just love the Chicago skyline. The CAF has a great shop inside the Historic Santa Fe Building in downtown Chicago. They sell informative books about...
1601 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614, USA
The Chicago History Museum examines Chicago’s local history as well as its position in the larger scope of American history. The engaging exhibits cover a wide range of subjects such as Abraham Lincoln’s life and presidency, the first locomotive...
600 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60605, USA
Chicago's Museum of Contemporary Photography occupies a small compact space with gorgeously designed photography exhibits on three floors. The current exhibit, called Dandy Lion, explores black masculine identity in photographs of sharply...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village