Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Paso Robles Dr, San Luis Obispo, CA 93405, USA
Harmony Headlands Trail is a trail that used to be an old ranch road that starts at the small parking lot and goes out to the coast. The hike itself isn't very interesting, as you are walking through former ranch land amongst rolling hills covered...
This Ranch Preserve has several miles of trails that run along the edge of the coastline and up sloping hills into pine forests. I've hiked here several times with my husband and we've seen squirrels, red-tail hawks, kites, egrets, deer, whales,...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter