Collected by Markeem Adams
Markeem Adams′s Wishlist
Mercer Slough, Bellevue, WA, USA
This nature preserve has everything. Kayaking down the slough is so peaceful and fun; it’s amazing how something so quiet can be happening in sight of downtown Bellevue. I also love running or walking on the trails and listening to the birds. Make...
239 NW Everett St, Portland, OR 97209, USA
The Lan Su Chinese Gardens is a lovely place to regain some inner peace and admire the gorgeous gardens. The name of the garden comes from the relationship between sister cities Portland and Suzhou. Sounds from both Portland and Suzhou are...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun