Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Trinity Skyline Trail, Dallas, TX 75207, USA
Jog to views of downtown Dallas along the Trinity Skyline Trail. With a 12-foot-wide hard surface, the trail caters to both hikers and bikers, and extends along the Trinity River for 4.6 miles. Part of an extensive trail system being re-worked and...
114 N Tennessee St, McKinney, TX 75069, USA
Goodies Texas will overwhelm your senses in the best kind of way. This shop in McKinney, directly north from Dallas on Highway 75, offers every kind of sweet treat imaginable: homemade pralines, fudge, caramels, brittles, toffees, and candies,...
4434 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75219, USA
Here are the rules for a good diner: Breakfast served all day and extra points are awarded for thick cut bacon and crispy hash browns. Busy waitresses who never get flustered are key—ideally she'll be calling customers "honey" and keeping their...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village