Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
When “Bahama John” Monroe opened this laid-back spot on Pelican Point beach, his tamarind-sauce barbecue ribs earned instant acclaim. The fried lobster bites are equally delicious. John’s signature Shaky Leg rum cocktail is guaranteed to get...
One S Ocean Rd, Nassau, The Bahamas
When old money comes to Nassau's Paradise Island, The Ocean Club is where it prefers to stay. That's the way things have been since 1962, when the serenely posh resort opened along a dazzling stretch of sand known as Cabbage Beach. The 105-room...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun