Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
29450 Valley of Fire Hwy, Overton, NV 89040, USA
Valley of Fire is the oldest state park in Nevada, and a great place to see 3,000-year-old Indian petroglyphs and explore the red sandstone formations created during the age of the dinosaurs. Bring your camera to photograph the landscape while...
900 E Karen Ave h102, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
For 20 years now, the Spring Mountain corridor north of the Las Vegas Strip has been a hotbed of hot pots—and every other Asian dish under the desert sun. When celebs such as Anthony Bourdain and Penn Jillette raved about the real-deal...
7065 Speedway Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89115, USA
There are a number of attractions in Las Vegas that allow visitors to get behind the seat of a fancy car, but only at the Las Vegas Speedway can people actually push the limits on how fast they can go. At Exotics Racing, choose the car of your...
3131 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Le Rêve (the dream) show at the Wynn in Las Vegas is a must-see show. Not only the special effect with the water, but also the beautiful stage design. The VIP seats can have an extra view of what's going on under the water...
3355 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
We had the fabulous opportunity to spend a week at the Venetian and here are my findings. I loved it the minute I got out of the taxi. It has an opulent front entrance, with a massive ceiling adorned with frescoes. Inside you are greeted with more...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now