Collected by rc
Rose Hall, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Skip the shops and the hassle along the tourist-packed "Hip Strip" in Montego Bay and instead, catch a taxi ride to the beautiful Half Moon Resort's Shopping Village. Just 15 minutes by car from MoBay, this outdoor mall with over 25 shops is open...
Alice Eldemire Dr, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Hop on a small barge-ferry to be whisked out to a larger boat for an unusual dinner on the water. Dine on the covered top deck, if you can snag a table, for an alfresco meal with a glittering night view of Montego Bay’s coast...
Tortuga Way, North Sound Road, George Town KY1-1106, Cayman Islands
Embrace your inner Caribbean pirate at a shop selling all things rum. The Tortuga Bakery, located in West Bay, specializes in spiced rum, rum cakes, specialty chocolates, coffee, and sauces. They offer complimentary samples of all the rum cake...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter