Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Col Satelite, La Ceiba, Honduras
Peaceful, serene getaway in the jungly mountains that border La Ceiba. Most people pass through this town en route to the Bay Islands but this hideaway is worth a night or two as is the rafting on the Rio Congrejal or the horseback riding. Oh, and...
Puntarenas Province, Punta Arenas, Costa Rica
Asian culture is popular in Costa Rica. This Thai-inspired guest house in Santa Teresa was a gem: the rooms were cheap, the Thai food was delicious, and the bar area attracted friendly locals and travelers. Readers will appreciate the copious...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter