Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
7 Kms De Puerto Viejo De Sarapiqui (Chilamate, S.), Costa Rica, Sarapiqui, Costa Rica
Mornings are the best for bird watching in Costa Rica. Sitting by the pool, at the Selva Verde Lodge at four in the morning, turned out to be a fantastic idea. I saw a wide variety of birds, including toucans, parrots, and even the occasional...
Lake Arenal, Costa Rica
Like many adventurers, when we landed in San Jose our first plan was to get out of the city and into the country, which required a four or five hour taxi ride no matter which direction we chose. And when you leave the airport, you'll see the taxi...
Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
With Volcan Arenal nearby La Fortuna has several hot springs perfect for relaxing those tired muscles of yours after a day of hiking. There are a handful of options including ritzy all inclusive spa resorts but when my friend and I were traveling...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico