Collected by Crystal Haffner
Crystal Haffner′s Wishlist
Cashel, Co. Tipperary, Ireland
One of the coolest, most unique places we've ever stayed. John Carignan, a former pilot from Tulsa, Oklahoma, became a certified stone mason so that he could buy a castle and restore it himself. He found this 15th-century tower house outside of...
Derrybawn, Glendalough, Co. Wicklow, Ireland
Reaching 30 meters into the sky, the Irish round tower at Glendalough, or the valley of two lakes, dates back to the time of Saint Kevin. After visiting the monastic sites, I climbed to the top of the valley for a heavenly view of the historic...
20063 Cabrillo Hwy S, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019, USA
San Francisco is a great starting point for a road trip. Drive north or south on the HWY 1 and you're bound to find fun towns, beautiful winding roads and gorgeous coastal scenery. This cave is about an hour drive south of San Francisco, and then...
357 Main Park Rd, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459, USA
"Dr Beach" named Grayton beach the number one beach nationally in 1994 so it has been retired ever since. But the beach is just as beautiful in 2013 as it was back then. For local flavor come on Sundays or during the peak summer months. You'll...
66 Main St, Rosemary Beach, FL 32461, USA
Edward's is the place to go for an outstanding meal and a classic movie all served up in a lovely mostly-outdoor space. No matter how full you are, be sure to order the ice cream sandwich with salted caramel ice cream.
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019