Collected by Crystal Haffner
Crystal Haffner′s Wishlist
Cashel, Co. Tipperary, Ireland
One of the coolest, most unique places we've ever stayed. John Carignan, a former pilot from Tulsa, Oklahoma, became a certified stone mason so that he could buy a castle and restore it himself. He found this 15th-century tower house outside of...
20063 Cabrillo Hwy S, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019, USA
San Francisco is a great starting point for a road trip. Drive north or south on the HWY 1 and you're bound to find fun towns, beautiful winding roads and gorgeous coastal scenery. This cave is about an hour drive south of San Francisco, and then...
Rosemary Beach, FL 32413, USA
Located in South Walton—roughly in between Panama City and Destin on Florida’s scenic coastal route, 30A—Rosemary Beach’s perfect white sand and clear turquoise waters are as close to the Caribbean as Florida comes. Unless...
357 Main Park Rd, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459, USA
"Dr Beach" named Grayton beach the number one beach nationally in 1994 so it has been retired ever since. But the beach is just as beautiful in 2013 as it was back then. For local flavor come on Sundays or during the peak summer months. You'll...
66 Main St, Rosemary Beach, FL 32461, USA
With live music nightly and wonderful seafood and steak entrées, this Rosemary Beach restaurant is a favorite for upscale yet relaxed dining in South Walton. The grilled grouper is a classic crowd pleaser and oysters baked with bacon and spinach...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet