Collected by Daud
Paseo de la Reforma 243, Col. Renacimiento, Cuauhtémoc, 06500 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
There are plenty of Starbucks in Mexico City, and plenty of excellent independent cafés, too, but if you're looking for a quick cup to go, Cielito Querido isn't a bad option. The Mexico City chain is hipper than Starbucks, with its black, white,...
Alejandro Dumas 7, Polanco, Polanco IV Secc, 11550 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Mexico redefines "breakfast of champions." No wimpy cereals or simple scrambled eggs here. No, the first meal of the day, when done right, will hold you straight until the traditional Mexican lunch time, which is 3:00 pm. There are numerous...
Madero 3, San Ángel TNT, San Ángel, 01000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
A traditional Mexican cantina. When I was in college, I played dominoes there every Thursday with some good girlfriends. 3 Francisco I. Madero 52/55-5616-4668 As told to Nathalie Jordi. This story appeared in the March/April 2010 issue. See all of...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter