Collected by Mette Rotbøll
Mette Rotbøll′s Wishlist
Strandgodsvej 10, 6854 Henne, Denmark
After nine years leading Copenhagen's restaurant, The Paul (1 Michelin star since 2004), british chef Paul Cunningham left the big city to reinvent himself at Henne, somewhere on Jutland's west coast. At Henne Kirkeby Kro, Cunningham does an...
Navidad, O'Higgins Region, Chile
During my stay at the new Hotel Surazo, I fell asleep to the sound of the Pacific surf pounding the sand. Located in Matanzas, a village on the sparsely populated, mountainous central Chilean coast, this low-slung, modern surf lodge is about 50...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village