Collected by Meg Kuroda
Meg Kuroda′s Wishlist
47000 CA-1, Big Sur, CA 93920, USA
Highway 1 runs about 90 miles through this rugged Big Sur coastline and is absolutely stunning. The tall and wild Santa Lucia mountains plummet into the energetic Pacific Ocean. Sea otters, which were thought to be extinct, were discovered living...
Paso Robles Dr, San Luis Obispo, CA 93405, USA
Harmony Headlands Trail is a trail that used to be an old ranch road that starts at the small parking lot and goes out to the coast. The hike itself isn't very interesting, as you are walking through former ranch land amongst rolling hills covered...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter