Collected by Stephanie Segura
Stephanie Segura′s Wishlist
Balboa Park, San Diego, CA, USA
Balboa park is a landscape of arts and culture in San Diego, including museums, such as The Natural History Museum, and the Museum of Photographic Arts. The photo above is of the large koi pond outside the botanical garden house. It makes for a...
849 W Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Seaport Village is located right on the waterfront, and has more than 70 shops, restaurants, and attractions. Its location right next to the bay in downtown San Diego makes it an easy walk from most downtown hotels. My mom loves this place, and I...
7036, 660 K St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
554 Fourth Ave, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Little Italy, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Little Italy is a great neighborhood with restaurants, gourmet grocers and boutiques- well worth a check out on any day of the week. But if you're in San Diego on a Saturday morning from 8am to 2pm, you have to walk over to the Little Italy...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village