Collected by Stephanie Segura
Stephanie Segura′s Wishlist
849 W Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Seaport Village is located right on the waterfront, and has more than 70 shops, restaurants, and attractions. Its location right next to the bay in downtown San Diego makes it an easy walk from most downtown hotels. My mom loves this place, and I...
7036, 660 K St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
554 Fourth Ave, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Little Italy, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Little Italy is a great neighborhood with restaurants, gourmet grocers and boutiques- well worth a check out on any day of the week. But if you're in San Diego on a Saturday morning from 8am to 2pm, you have to walk over to the Little Italy...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico