Collected by Daniel
191 King St E, Toronto, ON M5A 1J5, Canada
Montauk’s designer sofas have classic flair without losing their comfort. Sinkable leather sofa and tailored chesterfields are in full supply here. After testing one, we can’t guarantee you’ll want to be a couch potato. The showroom itself is a...
31 Saulter St c, Toronto, ON M4M 2H8, Canada
Christine Flynn really has an eye for design and you can tell in her carefully curated store, now located in the Summerhill neighborhood. (Her first location in Leslieville is now closed.) Whether it's the lacquered artwork displaying words or...
140 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5C 1X6, Canada
Located right in the heart of the Financial district, Dineen is the prettiest place to get your morning java fix in TO. With its ornate European tiles, large chandeliers and gorgeous shelves, you'll want to stay in here all day. An ideal place for...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna