Collected by Daniel
191 King St E, Toronto, ON M5A 1J5, Canada
Montauk’s designer sofas have classic flair without losing their comfort. Sinkable leather sofa and tailored chesterfields are in full supply here. After testing one, we can’t guarantee you’ll want to be a couch potato. The showroom itself is a...
31 Saulter St c, Toronto, ON M4M 2H8, Canada
Christine Flynn really has an eye for design and you can tell in her carefully curated store, now located in the Summerhill neighborhood. (Her first location in Leslieville is now closed.) Whether it's the lacquered artwork displaying words or...
140 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5C 1X6, Canada
Located right in the heart of the Financial district, Dineen is the prettiest place to get your morning java fix in TO. With its ornate European tiles, large chandeliers and gorgeous shelves, you'll want to stay in here all day. An ideal place for...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter