Collected by Yesenia
Tumbalá, Chis., Mexico
Agua Azul means ‘blue water’ and that is no mistaken designation for the river that flows near Palenque, through Chiapas. The water has high minerals and in the municipality of Tumbala the travertine rocks form cascades that forms a true paradise...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter