Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Financial District, New York, NY, USA
Governor's Island in the East River, just 1 km from Manhattan, is an oasis away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Catch the free ferry from downtown near Battery Park and enjoy gorgeous views of the city, car-free bike roads, picnics and...
101 E 15th St, New York, NY 10003, USA
While catching a Broadway musical is a bucket list item for many visitors to New York, Fuerza Bruta is not to be missed. Located right in Union Square and easily accessible by public transit, the live-action show combines music, aerial displays...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter