Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
cnr Th Sisavangvong & Th Kitsarat, ຫຼວງພະບາງ, Laos
Aimed primarily at tourists, the Night Market sets up each evening along a few blocks of Thanon Sisavangvong. Lining both sides of the street, with a section down the middle, stalls offer a plethora of souvenirs, from cotton shopping bags and...
Historic District, Luang Prabang, Laos
Exploring the area outside of Luang Prabang is as easy as pie (and, very cheap). Borrow a map, rent a motorbike and whala you're all set. The surrounding countryside is lovely and all of the sites are well worth a visit, but there is one that...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December