Collected by shawn rhea
shawn rhea′s Wishlist
KN 2 Ave, Kigali, Rwanda
So many people always say there is nothing to do in Kigali aside from visiting the memorial - that's so not true! I have found a great half day walking tour through an inner city suburb of Kigali. You are picked up from your hotel and transferred...
KG 14 Ave, Kigali, Rwanda
If you are in Rwanda and passing through Kigali, it goes without saying that you should be paying your respects at this memorial dedicated to the 800,000+ Rwandan's who lost their lives during this turbulent time. The audio tour for the additional...
Duma Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
Get up close and personal to these prehistoric-looking animals at the African Fund for Endangered Wildlife (AFEW) center in Nairobi Kenya. Guides provide you with a handful of pellets and you can feed one or two of the resident giraffes. I had...
191 Oxford Rd, Rosebank, Johannesburg, 2132, South Africa
All the trappings one would expect from a Hyatt—sleek design, attentive service, and plenty of amenities—are in a prime location in Rosebank: Johannesburg’s Hyatt Regency checks all the requisite boxes for a work trip. When there...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles