Collected by shawn rhea
shawn rhea′s Wishlist
KN 2 Ave, Kigali, Rwanda
So many people always say there is nothing to do in Kigali aside from visiting the memorial - that's so not true! I have found a great half day walking tour through an inner city suburb of Kigali. You are picked up from your hotel and transferred...
KG 14 Ave, Kigali, Rwanda
If you are in Rwanda and passing through Kigali, it goes without saying that you should be paying your respects at this memorial dedicated to the 800,000+ Rwandan's who lost their lives during this turbulent time. The audio tour for the additional...
Duma Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
Get up close and personal to these prehistoric-looking animals at the African Fund for Endangered Wildlife (AFEW) center in Nairobi Kenya. Guides provide you with a handful of pellets and you can feed one or two of the resident giraffes. I had...
191 Oxford Rd, Rosebank, Johannesburg, 2196, South Africa
All the trappings one would expect from a Hyatt—sleek design, attentive service, and plenty of amenities—are in a prime location in Rosebank: Johannesburg’s Hyatt Regency checks all the requisite boxes for a work trip. When there...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter