Collected by Cely Henriquez
Cely Henriquez′s Wishlist
Joya de Ceren, El Salvador
A great new tour has opened up near the small town of San Juan Opico, located next to the country's only World Heritage Site, Joya de Ceren and the archeological site of San Andres. The tour starts in Joya de Ceren, otherwise known as "The Pompeii...
6º Avenida Sur El, 4 Calle Ote, San Salvador, El Salvador
Heading from the main square in San Salvador, the second largest city in Central America, we saw what looked to be a building in need of some serious repair. Rather like one of the temples we would see later on, this building had blotches of raw...
Pasaje Privado D, El Salvador
Just a few minutes from the capital of El Salvador we can find Jardín Botanico La Laguna in the municipality of Antiguo Cuscatlán inside the old crater of a volcano, this green oasis is a good retreat to scape of the heat and a return to the...
Residencial Villas del Arbol, San Salvador, El Salvador
San Salvador is a city in flux. Although it's looking to break free from a violent war-torn past, visible reminders remain: brick walls are topped with huge curls of barbed wire; graffiti murals protest colourfully; crumbling buildings cling to...
Santa Ana Volcano, El Salvador
After working all week in San Salvador a group of colleagues and I decided we needed to fit-in a quick adventure. Without knowing much about any local sites we decided to visit the Volcan de Santa Ana. It took 90 minutes across empty highways and...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign