Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
1655 W Cortland St, Chicago, IL 60622, USA
To find the Trap Door Theatre, you walk down a narrow walkway between two white brick walls. A steel door opens onto the kitchen of Jane's Restaurant. A second door leads to a small black box theater. There, for the last 15 plus years, the Trap...
1138 W Bryn Mawr Ave, Chicago, IL 60660, USA
Lovely, Too is a delightful little bakery up in Andersonville. They serve Intelligensia coffee, a Chicago brand, and their pastry case is drool worthy with incredible scones, cookies and cupcakes. It's rarely crowded and there are plenty of tables...
201 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60602, USA
Every June hundreds of internationally renowned blues musicians rock Chicago for 3 days and 4 nights in the world's largest free blues festival. Did I mention it’s free? 3 solid days of music for free! Food vendors flock to Millennium Park for...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna