Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Calle de la Palma, 49, 28004 Madrid, Spain
Though toma means "Take it" in Spanish, this cafe offers more than takeaway service. With a very intimate lounge, Toma's staff are able to interact with customers while showing off their impressive coffee knowledge as well as English. Homemade...
Calle de Alcalá, 237, 28028 Madrid, Spain
You don't have to condone bullfighting to appreciate the architecture of this 1929 example of neo-Mudejar design in Madrid. Seats nearly 24,000 spectators and is still in use today, most famously for the city's San Isidro festival in May.
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun