Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
New York, NY 10012, USA
Washington Square Park is only a fraction of the size of Central Park, but it is as almost as much of an icon of New York as its much larger counterpart uptown. It's likely because it sits in the heart of Greenwich Village, and has thus served as...
New York, NY 10010, USA
The 23rd Street R train station is an arts homage to the neighborhoods historic and fashionable past. From the 1880’s-1920’s this area was the go to for all things style. This train stations fun hat mosaics by Keith Godard are not only fun to look...
Kenmare St, New York, NY, USA
I absolutely love this bold piece by artist Bradley Theodore. Little Italy is really turning into a hot spot for artists to showcase what they have to offer. Right now you can find at least 5 walls that have some of the best NYC street art all...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter