Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
New York, NY 10012, USA
Washington Square Park is only a fraction of the size of Central Park, but it is as almost as much of an icon of New York as its much larger counterpart uptown. It's likely because it sits in the heart of Greenwich Village, and has thus served as...
New York, NY 10010, USA
The 23rd Street R train station is an arts homage to the neighborhoods historic and fashionable past. From the 1880’s-1920’s this area was the go to for all things style. This train stations fun hat mosaics by Keith Godard are not only fun to look...
Kenmare St, New York, NY, USA
I absolutely love this bold piece by artist Bradley Theodore. Little Italy is really turning into a hot spot for artists to showcase what they have to offer. Right now you can find at least 5 walls that have some of the best NYC street art all...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local