Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
67 West St, Brooklyn, NY 11222, USA
Add the Palmer Trading Company to your when-I-go-to-New-York-I-always-have-to-stop-at list. Boston natives David and Willy have pulled off Americana just right with their Soho store. I would have walked out with more than just a tie had I not been...
38 Mott St, New York, NY 10013, USA
The qi pao dress, also known as a cheong sam, is a long, form-fitting Chinese gown that became popular in 1920s Shanghai. New Age Designer on Mott Street in Chinatown sells off-the-rack dresses as well as custom dresses for weddings and parties....
200 Fifth Avenue, Roof, New York, NY 10010, United States
This rooftop brewery (yep, rooftop brewery!) is hidden above Eataly on 5th Ave. Find the secret elevator behind the pots and pans section and take it to the 14th floor. The bar/brewery is spacious and has a great view, plus it is the only cask ale...
303 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10016, USA
Whenever I book a hotel room, there are three things I seek: free wifi, buffet breakfast and fancy toiletries. Views are never on top of my list because, quite frankly, who spends enough time in their hotel room to fully appreciate the scenery?...
2 E 55th St, New York, NY 10022, USA
The King Cole Bar is about as legendary as any bar in New York. Located in the St. Regis Hotel at Fifth Avenue and 55th Street, it has been the place to go for a cocktail since it opened in 1932—Salvador Dalí, John Lennon, and Marilyn...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter