Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
New York, NY, USA
Manhattan's Chinatown can be one of the most intimidating places to visit in all of New York City. While Little Italy is far smaller, it too can be off-putting with its obnoxious waiters who shove menus in your face as you traverse the sidewalk....
Brooklyn, NY, USA
It's been a while since I took my first 'Made in Brooklyn' tour with Dom, the company's enthusiastic and friendly owner (pictured here, he's the smiling bald guy!). I've since lost the photographs I took in moves across the globe and I can no...
1601 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10128, USA
I didn't take a CitiFari tour of New York City because I needed to learn about photography but rather because, as a photographer, I wanted to see the city through the eyes of another person who looks at everything as through a lens. I wanted to...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands