Collected by Pninit
Noordeinde 43, 1141 AG Monnickendam, Netherlands
The thing about a country as small as the Netherlands is that you don’t have to go far to feel like you’ve gone very far indeed. Hidden away in a 17th-century house in the seaside village of Monnickendam, Posthoorn lures guests with...
Herengracht 542-556, 1017 CG Amsterdam, Netherlands
When the Waldorf Astoria opened its Amsterdam outpost in 2014, the iconic brand took six 17th- and 18th-century canal houses—two of which used to be official residences for the mayor, and at least three of which have architectural details by...
Keizersgracht 384, 1016 GB Amsterdam, Netherlands
Situated canalside in the heart of Amsterdam, the Dylan is a 40-room boutique property that feels more like the flawlessly designed home of a jet-setting friend. On the outside, it evokes the Dutch golden age, but the interior takes on a swank,...
Prinsengracht 587, 1016 HT Amsterdam, Netherlands
Once Amsterdam’s main public library, the Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht looks like a 1970s block on the outside. But inside, renowned Dutch designer Marcel Wanders has transformed the space into a whimsical and grown-up homage to Alice in...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now