Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
San Pedro, Belize
My girlfriend and I were wandering along the beach and saw this pier beckoning us to stop and stay awhile. We did and had a magically glorious sunbathing experience, including swimming with barracuda under the dock, a diving contest and swimsuit...
Carr. Bocapaila km 7.5, Zona Hotelera Tulum, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
just need a long weekend with the smiling sun, a gorgeous beach, morning yoga and a book or 2? I would put this zen retreat on your list. I love Tulum and it is now quite the little hotspot with the jetsetter crowd. Go now before it gets turned...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys