Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
73 Rainey St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
With an extensive yet cozy covered patio, this food trailer is a true taste of Mumbai. The Chana Masala arrives at the table steamy, huge and delicious with a complement of fresh Basmati Rice, their Chai tea is the best in town (keep your cup for...
5520 Burnet Rd #100, Austin, TX 78756, USA
Southern comfort food, with Asian spices on a taco—that kind of fusion perfectly represents Austin's mix-and-match personality, and also happens to be damn delicious. Highly recommended: -BBQ Brisket and Crunch Fish tacos -Seared pork belly bites,...
W 3rd St & Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78701, USA
Simple, fast and delicious. These Kebabs are tasty and huge! Two buddies from Texas go on a snowboarding trip to the Swiss Alps and discover the Doner Kebab...Kebabalicious is here! Must try: beef/lamb kebab: mixed shawarma topped with lettuce,...
4550 Mueller Blvd, Austin, TX 78723, USA
1618 E 6th St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
The first of Top Chef Winner, Paul Qui's four East Side Kings food trucks, the Liberty Bar location remains the best food of the bunch and possibly the best food in town. Period. Don't be afraid to hop a pedicab and leave the confines of downtown...
5604 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78745, USA
This Sengalese food truck, which usually operates out of East Austin at 1102 E. Cesar Chavez, is part of this year's SXBites, SXSW's food truck court on the corner of Rainey & Driskill. And it may just be the best of the bunch. The presentation is...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna