Collected by Samar Malik
Samar Malik′s Wishlist
Somerset, VT, USA
Take a scenic chairlift ride aboard the Bluebird Express and find yourself taking in Vermont views from the top of Mount Snow's 3600' elevation after a beer from Mt. Snow's annual Brewers Festival at the base. No better way to spend Labor Day...
Manchester, VT 05255, USA
My wife and I have traveled to almost 60 countries, and most of our 50 states. But, we had never been to New England for the fall foliage. So, last year we flew to Boston in late September and took a 3 week driving tour of Maine, New Hampshire,...
Whiteface Intervale Rd, Sandwich, NH 03259, USA
We were driving towards Chocorua trail head on the southern edge of the White Mountains, when I made a last ditch effort for a change in plans. I am always game for an adventure, but on this humid summer day, I was not enthused about a summit...
2800 Lafayette Road, Route 1, Portsmouth, NH 03801, United States
If your looking for a very clean place to get fried clams & seafood, then this is place to go. The restaurant has won some awards with the Best of New Hampshire 2013, NECN’s “TV Dinner”, The Phantom Gourmet & Best Taste of the Seacoast 2013. I was...
72 Brook St, Plympton, MA 02367, USA
Every October in New England, farmers head to their bogs for the cranberry harvest. At the 112-acre Mayflower Cranberries farm in Plympton, Massachusetts (mayflowercranberries.com), you can join a Be the Grower experience and help gather the tart...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked