Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
San Carlos St & 4th Ave, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93923, USA
The cottage-style Hotel Carmel takes its design inspiration from the surrounding natural beauty of Big Sur. The 27 guest rooms, some with fireplaces and courtyard-facing balconies, are decorated with a neutral color palette and images of Big Sur’s...
443 Brown St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
Designed by Chicago-based Gettys Group, this 17-room retreat uses a soothing cool color palette throughout the hotel—from the white and blue polka-dotted carpets to the tufted green armchairs. Breakfast is an indulgent spread of small plates...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter