Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Hofstallgasse 1, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
The Salzburg Festival is one of the most prestigious assemblies of artists in the world. Each summer, it brings the elite in music and theatre to the charming city where they contend for their audience’s favor. Salzburg becomes a buzzing hub for...
11 Quai Rauba Capeu, 06300 Nice, France
Nice International Airport is the second busiest gateway in France so the city isn’t exactly the quiet, idyllic little fishing village that some people imagine it to be. The mile-long beach is jammed with elegant hotels and Louis Vuitton-toting...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked