Collected by Gloria Gallegos Sumaria
Gloria Gallegos Sumaria′s Wishlist
Herrenstraße 22, 4020 Linz, Austria
The city of Linz claims this torte is the oldest known cake in the world (dating back to the 17th century) and, true or not, there's no arguing that it's delicious. It's usually filled with red current jam, but there are a few variations and it is...
Stephansplatz 1, 1010 Wien, Austria
In the heart of Vienna sits St. Stephen's Cathedral. Built in the late 12th century, it's a grand piece of beauty borrowing both from the Romanesque and Gothic styles of architecture. Unlike St. Vitus in Prague, St. Stephen's shimmers with light...
Domplatz 1a, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Salzburg's 17th century Baroque cathedral, built upon a site where cathedrals have stood since the 8th century, is connected with St. Peter's church and the Residenz by arcades to form a cluster of Salzburg's most important structures. Inside is...
Stiftspl. 7, 4582 Spital am Pyhrn, Austria
In the southernmost part of Upper Austria, the Pyhrn-Priel region is a great introduction to hiking in Austria. Easier hikes begin at Stubwieswipfel, while the high plateau in Spital am Pyhrn through the mountain spa town of Windischgarsten takes...
Austria, Seestraße, 4830 Hallstatt, Austria
Hallstatt is a small village situated on a lake of the same name. It is an excellent day trip destination from Salzburg and the beauty will not disappoint you. There are multiple ways of getting to Hallstatt from Salzburg. The journey takes about...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now