Collected by Marian Gobeaja
Marian Gobeaja′s Wishlist
Nevada 89005, USA
Hoover Dam is an easy drive of only 30 minutes from Las Vegas. When you approach, keep your eye out for the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge sign and swing into the parking lot for it. Completed in 2011, at a cost of $240 million, it is the second-highest...
140 S Green Valley Pkwy, Henderson, NV 89012, USA
Settebello is where all east side locals head for killer salads and delicious pizza, thanks to their thin-crust pies made with flour straight from Napoli. But there’s also a lively little bar in the back with a TV, Italian beers and wines,...
2000 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104, USA
You can see all of Las Vegas from the city’s highest watering hole, 800 feet above the Strip. The scene is hectic, but a Jet Fuel cocktail will take the edge off. (702) 380-7777. Read Bob Guccione Jr.'s Spin the Globe story on Las Vegas. This...
3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
My favorite part of the Bellagio hotel is the lovely Conservatory & Botanical Gardens that features a range of exhibits throughout the year. Holland was the theme of this exhibit, packed with tulips and brightly colored poppies. The Conservatory &...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna