Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Vesterbrogade 3, 1630 København V, Denmark
Copenhagen explodes with Christmas markets the first weekend of December. Real-life cheer is everywhere, and it's not even freezing yet. In particular: there's the most epic artificial man-made Christmas wonderland that, despite being artificial...
Bådsmandsstræde 43, 1407 København, Denmark
Or so says the totem pole on the way in, on the way out it reads "You Are Now Entering the E.U." Visiting the ~800 person "free state" in the middle of Copenhagen is a trip back in time to the 1970's where rock n'roll, art, organic & vegetarian...
Ved Stranden 26, 1061 København, Denmark
I'm usually not a fan of these types of tourist tours. In the case of the Copenhagen canal tours though, it's well worth making an exception. Not only do the boats show you a number of popular parts of Copenhagen, they'll also take you into areas...
Strøget, København, Denmark
Copenhagen's pedestrian-only shopping street, Strøget, stretches from the city square (Radhusplasn) to Nyhavn (Kongens Nytorv) and is lined by shops, cafes, department stores and restaurants. Walking the street from end to end is an absolute must...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico