Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
2401 Ontario St, Cleveland, OH 44115, USA
Cleveland sports fans have been going through a bit of a rough patch the last few decades. No Cleveland sports team has won a championship since 1964 and all the years since, well, they've been a bit painful. At least we have super nice stadiums...
115 Federal St, Pittsburgh, PA 15212, USA
PNC Park is a real gem—a product of the new-old generation of baseball stadiums that are true to their purpose, and which offer outstanding views. Even the cheap seats afford a stunning vantage point on both the action on the field as well as the...
1060 W Addison St, Chicago, IL 60613, USA
Steeped in history, loved my many, loathed by some, and sorely in need of a championship, Wrigley Field is a true cornerstone of the always controversial sporting world. No trip to Chicago is complete without a visit to this monument to to...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December