Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
This former royal palace is one of the largest museums in the world, and its art collection is considered one of the most comprehensive. It contains around 400,000 works, although—mercifully, perhaps—not all are on display at any one...
4 Rue Jouye-Rouve, 75020 Paris, France
My husband and I like to come to view the works of daring and incisive French artists, including Louise Herve and Chloe Maillet. —Matali Crasset 4 rue Jouye-Rouve, arr. 20, 33/(0) 9-50-04-16-80. This appeared in the August/September 2013 issue....
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter