Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
24 Tông Đản, Tràng Tiền, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Owned and operated by journalist and raconteur Nguyen Qui Duc, this Hanoi institution is now in its fourth incarnation near the Opera House. Expect a bohemian crowd, an eclectic music policy and a great selection of wine. Among the other strings...
61 Cửa Bắc, Quán Thánh, Ba Đình, Hà Nội, Vietnam
For an authentic taste of Hanoi, the best places to go are usually humble street stalls or even bia hois. This little venue in Ba Dinh District, however, is a real hit with locals who want to go upscale in their surroundings without compromising...
73 Cầu Gỗ, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
With a fantastic location by Hoan Kiem Lake and some of the best-prepared Vietnamese food in the Old Quarter, this stylish venue is onto a winner. The dishes here are very much old-style Vietnamese. There are no bells and whistles or attempts at...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked