Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
24 Tông Đản, Tràng Tiền, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Owned and operated by journalist and raconteur Nguyen Qui Duc, this Hanoi institution is now in its fourth incarnation near the Opera House. Expect a bohemian crowd, an eclectic music policy and a great selection of wine. Among the other strings...
61 Cửa Bắc, Quán Thánh, Ba Đình, Hà Nội, Vietnam
For an authentic taste of Hanoi, the best places to go are usually humble street stalls or even bia hois. This little venue in Ba Dinh District, however, is a real hit with locals who want to go upscale in their surroundings without compromising...
73 Cầu Gỗ, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
With a fantastic location by Hoan Kiem Lake and some of the best-prepared Vietnamese food in the Old Quarter, this stylish venue is onto a winner. The dishes here are very much old-style Vietnamese. There are no bells and whistles or attempts at...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna