Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV, USA
Yeah Baby! The Strip might get all the attention, but if you want the real Vegas the only place to go is Fremont St. With its enclosed light show of a ceiling, freak show of people watching, and rock 'n' roll show of live entertainers you could be...
520 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
The Beat Coffeehouse is part dive bar, part roadhouse, part concert hall, part cafe, but somehow, this combination works. It's a great place to catch a live show, chill out over a cappuccino (or a beer), and listen to tunes (on vinyl, of course)...
2910 West Lake East Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89117, USA
In the heart of Vegas, it can be difficult at times to find the healthiest of meals, given the penchant for fine dining (and steak) that characterizes the Strip. However, Go Raw Cafe has your back—with two locations in Vegas, Go Raw is on a...
361 Symphony Park Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89106, USA
The Smith Center's 2012 grand opening Downtown was a huge deal for Las Vegas locals. Finally, touring musicals like Wicked and Book of Mormon had a had home in the Entertainment Capitol of the World. Both the Philharmonic and the Nevada Ballet...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Expedition Cruises Take This Quiz to Find Your Perfect Cruise Destination Sponsored by Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises