Collected by Stefano Frescö
Stefano Frescö′s Wishlist
1219 S 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA
Federal Donuts, which sells wacky-flavored handmade doughnuts, coffee, and Korean-style twice-fried chicken, is just one example of how chefs in the City of Brotherly Love are pursuing their culinary obsessions. The original Center City shop has...
1410 Mt Vernon St, Philadelphia, PA 19130, USA
At Alla Spina, Philadelphia’s king of Italian cuisine, Mark Vetri, combines two Philadelphia classics in one. His sausage cheesesteak comes on a pretzel roll at this laid-back, funky ‘Italian gastropub’ in the Fairmont neighborhood. Alla Spina...
100 S Independence Mall W, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
51 N 12th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
When I was a kid eating my favorite comfort food, Campbell’s tomato soup with a grilled cheese sandwich, I could never have imagined anything better. But the future is here, and there is MeltKraft, a sandwich shop that has taken the grilled...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter