Collected by Stefano Frescö
Stefano Frescö′s Wishlist
1219 S 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA
Federal Donuts, which sells wacky-flavored handmade doughnuts, coffee, and Korean-style twice-fried chicken, is just one example of how chefs in the City of Brotherly Love are pursuing their culinary obsessions. The original Center City shop has...
1410 Mt Vernon St, Philadelphia, PA 19130, USA
At Alla Spina, Philadelphia’s king of Italian cuisine, Mark Vetri, combines two Philadelphia classics in one. His sausage cheesesteak comes on a pretzel roll at this laid-back, funky ‘Italian gastropub’ in the Fairmont neighborhood. Alla Spina...
100 S Independence Mall W, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
51 N 12th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
When I was a kid eating my favorite comfort food, Campbell’s tomato soup with a grilled cheese sandwich, I could never have imagined anything better. But the future is here, and there is MeltKraft, a sandwich shop that has taken the grilled...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles