Collected by Pallav Shah
Pallav Shah′s Wishlist
Av. Samuel Lewis & Calle 54 Este, Panamá, Panama
Gold is a dominant theme in Central American history, and Panama’s pre-Columbian metals rival those of anywhere else in the world. The founders of Reprosa, a Panama City metal workshop, decided that rather than mourn the loss of traditional...
55 Cll Aguadilla, San Juan, 00907, Puerto Rico
O:live Boutique Hotel opened in 2012 in Condado, the stylish quarter of San Juan, and has already been touted as one of the world's best small boutique hotels. The owners dreamt up the idea for the 15-room hotel while honeymooning on Italy’s...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December