Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
3079 Sinks Canyon Rd, Lander, WY 82520, USA
The Popo Agie (locally pronounced puh-PO-zhuh) flows down from the Wind River Range, through Lander, Wyoming and on to the Big Horn, Yellowstone, Missouri and Mississippi Rivers. In Sinks Canyon State Park outside Lander, the river abruptly...
Enumclaw, WA 98022, USA
You can go to Vermont or you can come to Enumclaw, Washington. Enumclaw is the best kept secret in all of Puget Sound. 50 minutes from Downtown Seattle and 40 minutes to Crystal Mountain, it is a delightful country town with fall colors on every...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter