Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
6105 CA-193, Newcastle, CA 95658, USA
There's a shortcut we take to avoid the heavy weekend traffic of those flocking to the mall or snow country. Along this road are farms growing mandarins, peaches, apples, persimmon and everything else in between. We inadvertently found that all...
500 Ragle Rd, Sebastopol, CA 95472, USA
The little town of Sebastopol had it's first claim to fame as being the home of the Gravenstein Apple. At one time the towns main industry, apples are still at the heart of my home town. Come harvest time I am usually picking apples for canning...
Enumclaw, WA 98022, USA
You can go to Vermont or you can come to Enumclaw, Washington. Enumclaw is the best kept secret in all of Puget Sound. 50 minutes from Downtown Seattle and 40 minutes to Crystal Mountain, it is a delightful country town with fall colors on every...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles