Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
6105 CA-193, Newcastle, CA 95658, USA
There's a shortcut we take to avoid the heavy weekend traffic of those flocking to the mall or snow country. Along this road are farms growing mandarins, peaches, apples, persimmon and everything else in between. We inadvertently found that all...
500 Ragle Rd, Sebastopol, CA 95472, USA
The little town of Sebastopol had it's first claim to fame as being the home of the Gravenstein Apple. At one time the towns main industry, apples are still at the heart of my home town. Come harvest time I am usually picking apples for canning...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter