Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
3079 Sinks Canyon Rd, Lander, WY 82520, USA
The Popo Agie (locally pronounced puh-PO-zhuh) flows down from the Wind River Range, through Lander, Wyoming and on to the Big Horn, Yellowstone, Missouri and Mississippi Rivers. In Sinks Canyon State Park outside Lander, the river abruptly...
2678 Lower Lake Rd, Seneca Falls, NY 13148, USA
The state park system of New York has chosen some of the most beautiful spots in the state for its public camping grounds, and this one is a great example of how the community utilizes the grounds year round. The park begins along the lakeside and...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun