Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Enumclaw, WA 98022, USA
You can go to Vermont or you can come to Enumclaw, Washington. Enumclaw is the best kept secret in all of Puget Sound. 50 minutes from Downtown Seattle and 40 minutes to Crystal Mountain, it is a delightful country town with fall colors on every...
500 Ragle Rd, Sebastopol, CA 95472, USA
The little town of Sebastopol had it's first claim to fame as being the home of the Gravenstein Apple. At one time the towns main industry, apples are still at the heart of my home town. Come harvest time I am usually picking apples for canning...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet