Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
180 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10007, USA
The amazing thing about the 2 reflecting pools - where the north and south towers once stood - is that try as hard as you will, you cannot see the bottom. You cannot tell what the depth is! I thought it was profound. Tickets required, free but...
2800 Lafayette Road, Route 1, Portsmouth, NH 03801, United States
If your looking for a very clean place to get fried clams & seafood, then this is place to go. The restaurant has won some awards with the Best of New Hampshire 2013, NECN’s “TV Dinner”, The Phantom Gourmet & Best Taste of the Seacoast 2013. I was...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter