Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
1 Museum Rd, New Windsor, NY 12553, USA
If fall colors and art are your thing, a visit to the Storm King Art Center in Upstate New York must be on your travel checklist. Acres upon acres of colourful foliage and imposing metal sculptures, make this a worthwhile day trip to escape the...
72 Brook St, Plympton, MA 02367, USA
Every October in New England, farmers head to their bogs for the cranberry harvest. At the 112-acre Mayflower Cranberries farm in Plympton, Massachusetts (mayflowercranberries.com), you can join a Be the Grower experience and help gather the tart...
3824 Chemin du Lac Supérieur, Lac-Supérieur, QC J0T 1P0, Canada
The Parc National du Mont Tremblant is a great day trip option from Montreal for anyone looking to do some hiking, canoeing, leaf peeping (in the fall), or just wants a great big lungful of fresh air. It's a one-and-a-half hour drive to this oasis...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter