Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Boreas Pass Rd, Colorado, USA
Time it right, and the fall colors along Boreas Pass Road seem to glow. It's no surprise that this is one of the most popular spots for scenic fall drives in Breckenridge, Colo. From downtown Breckenridge, head south on highway 9 and turn left on...
Peak to Peak Hwy, Colorado, USA
I don't mind a little autumn traffic on my leaf safari. There's no hurry up here on CO Highway 7, a.k.a. the Peak to Peak Scenic and Historic Byway, which snakes 55 miles along the Continental Divide. In fact, if I could, I'd take each curve in...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked