Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
2678 Lower Lake Rd, Seneca Falls, NY 13148, USA
The state park system of New York has chosen some of the most beautiful spots in the state for its public camping grounds, and this one is a great example of how the community utilizes the grounds year round. The park begins along the lakeside and...
1 Museum Rd, New Windsor, NY 12553, USA
If fall colors and art are your thing, a visit to the Storm King Art Center in Upstate New York must be on your travel checklist. Acres upon acres of colourful foliage and imposing metal sculptures, make this a worthwhile day trip to escape the...
233 Union Ave, Scotch Plains, NJ 07076, USA
Fall foliage in New England is nothing short of spectacular. The color change begins usually in early October, and by middle of the month the landscape is filled with vibrant shades of red, orange, and yellow. Whether it be Hwy 87 along the Hudson...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security